The Argo is the most luxurious diving liveaboard operating in Coco with a full global reach. She is the ultimate experience for all kinds of diving, to explore the Cocos depths. This is the last boat in the Sea Hunter Fleet, just perfect with the Deepsee while adding to normal cruise to let you explore the depth from 100m to 300m.
The Argo is a 40 Metre (130ft) steel dive yacht, built and powered for comfort, safety and stability. She is specialized in diving and research expeditions and has a platform with operating vehicle deployment for a deep-diving submersible, the Deep Sea Sub. She was totally redesigned and refitted in 2008 and now has Zero Speed Stabilizers that dramatically reduce roll motion while anchored. She is twin diesel-powered and can cruise at 10 knots and has 110/220 volt power on board.
The Argo sleeps up to 16 guests in privacy and comfort.
The main deck has a beautiful and huge air conditioned lounge-dining area with a TV/DVD and an assortment of movies, CDs, games and books.
Upper deck has an air conditioned study-salon with TV/DVD/VCR and computer.
And for those who enjoy the sun there are two sun decks with chaise longues and BBQ.
The dive deck is spacious and well equipped with personal gear lockers and an in-place fill station, a camera table and storage with electrical sockets, a low pressure air hose and freshwater showers.
The Argo has 8 comfortable staterooms.
All cabins have private head with shower, shelves, drawers, desk, individual AC, satellite phone and a hand painted artwork by Carlos Hiller .
All cabins have private head with shower, shelves, drawers, desk, individual AC, satellite phone. 3 Double Staterooms (no 3, 5 & 6): Queen size bed, porthole. 3 Twin Staterooms (no 1, 2 & 4): Two single beds, porthole. 2 Double Staterooms (no 7 & 8): Queen size bed, port window.
3 dives per day including night dive.
Weights, weight belts and 80 cu. ft. (12L) aluminium tanks with standard yoke valves are included.
All dives are guided by professionals and from three (24ft) tender boats.
Cocos is not recommended for inexperienced divers. The minimum required level of certification is Open Water with Deep Diver & Night Diver Specialties (or equivalent) and a minimum of 25 hours of diving experience.
- Deep Sea Sub can perform two dives each day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. The aquanauts begin with a short training session on the mothership, and the sub pilot and one or two passengers then board the submarine to enjoy the dive.
- Nitrox available: Included.
- Rebreather Facilities: Rate on request and must be booked in advance.
- Deep Sea Sub Dives: Rate on request and it is recommended to book it in advance.
- 100cu.ft. (15L) tanks available : Pre booking is required.
- Rental Dive Equipment Available： A full line of Scubapro rental gear is available aboard, rate on request and must be booked in advance.
- Dive Insurance：Mandatory.
- Travel Insurance: Recommended.
- Wi-Fi Internet Available：No.
- Payment on board： By cash only: USD.
- Crew gratuities : Not included, an average is 5 to 10% of your cruise price depending upon your satisfaction.
FOOD & DRINKS
NAVIGATION AND SAFETY FEATURES
LANGUAGE SPOKEN ONBOARD
Dates From / To Available spaces Price from
- 23/04/2018 - 07/05/2018 San Jose San Jose Full 49218 HK$
- 09/05/2018 - 19/05/2018 San Jose San Jose Full 49218 HK$
- 22/05/2018 - 01/06/2018 San Jose San Jose 2 available 49218 HK$
- 04/06/2018 - 14/06/2018 San Jose San Jose Full 49218 HK$
- 17/06/2018 - 27/06/2018 San Jose San Jose Full 49218 HK$
- 30/06/2018 - 10/07/2018 San Jose San Jose Full 49218 HK$
- 14/07/2018 - 24/07/2018 San Jose San Jose 2 available 58600 HK$
- 27/07/2018 - 06/08/2018 San Jose San Jose 5 available 49218 HK$
- 09/08/2018 - 19/08/2018 San Jose San Jose 1 available 49218 HK$
- 22/08/2018 - 01/09/2018 San Jose San Jose Full 49218 HK$
- 04/09/2018 - 14/09/2018 San Jose San Jose 5 available 49218 HK$
- 17/09/2018 - 27/09/2018 San Jose San Jose 2 available 49218 HK$
- 30/09/2018 - 10/10/2018 San Jose San Jose 5 available 49218 HK$
- 12/10/2018 - 22/10/2018 San Jose San Jose Full 49218 HK$
- 29/10/2018 - 08/11/2018 San Jose San Jose 17 available 49218 HK$
- 11/11/2018 - 23/11/2018 San Jose San Jose Full 49218 HK$
- 25/11/2018 - 05/12/2018 San Jose San Jose Full 49218 HK$
- 07/12/2018 - 17/12/2018 San Jose San Jose 15 available 49218 HK$
- 20/12/2018 - 30/12/2018 San Jose San Jose Full 49218 HK$
- 28/01/2019 - 07/02/2019 San Jose San Jose 18 available 49218 HK$
Cabin Size : ... m²
No. of cabins : 12
Max. occupation : max. 2 person
Porthole (cannot be opened)
Located on various deck, first come basis, equipped either with 2 bunk beds or a double. Air conditioned, en-suite bathroom, TV, storage space.