Manta Mae is a super sailing yacht which open up limitless possibilities to go anywhere in Indonesia that you desire. It can hosts max 8 guests per trip.
Manta Mae is a 30.35 meter long, 6.67 meter wide phinisi woooden schooner yacht that constructed from October 2011 to April 2014. It is finally opened for guest in September 2014.
Manta Mae has been designed and decorated using natural material, such as coral and shell mosaics from Indonesia, combined with fossil woods, labradorite and quartz imported from Madagascar.
The Italian style emerges with the care of details, a sophisticated lighting system, the shapes and the quality of the furniture have been chosen to give guests on board the most desirable comfort and appeal.
Manta Mae has been equipped following an high standard of fitting to deliver to guests on board lot of different water sports activities, different fishing activities and assure the guests’ security on board.
On the main deck, there is a fancy indoor saloon equipped with 2 comfortable sofas, saloon tables, computer area, and a fully equipped bar which offer different kind of drinks during the cruise.
On the upper deck, there is a wheel room on the back, and the sun deck with long chairs for guests enjoy the sun bath. On the fort, there is a large sitting area can be covered in shadow with dinning table, where guests can enjoy the delicious meals while watching the amazing sea view.
Manta Mae equipped with fishing equipment, 4 ocean kayaks, 1 water ski, few body boards, 1 Jet ski, and 4 underwater scooters(Seadoo scooters) for guests on board to use, free of charge.
MantaMae can accommodate group from 6-8 pax. For a group of 6 guests, that means, each cabin only cater 2 guests; For a group of 8 guests, 2 of the deluxe cabins will cater 3 guests and the master cabin will cater 2 guests.
MantaMae has 3 cabins in total with dreamlike decorations in each cabin. With 3 different type to choose, can cater 6-8 guests on board.
All cabins have en-suite bathroom, air condition, Satellite TV, DVD Player and Stereo Sound system, storage area, and other cabin facilities.
1 Master suite
Located in the front of the below deck, it’s the biggest cabin on board. Recommended for 2 guests only, she contains 1 king size double bed and a sitting/sofa area which can sleep up to 2 extra guests/children ( if needed).
2 Deluxe Double/Triple Cabins
Located in the below deck.
Allowed No. of Guests: recommended for 2 guests only, can be used for up to 3 guests if needed.
Equipped with 1 double bed and a single bed (Bunk style).
- 3 to 4 dives per day, depending on conditions.
- No dive provided on the day of arrival and departure.
- All diving will provide experienced guide to lead the dive.
- 12 tanks with 15 Liter and 6 tanks with 20 Liter on board.
- Nitrox：Available, free of charge for Nitrox divers
- 15L Tanks：Available, free of charge
- REBREATHER Dive：Not available at the moment
- Dive Equipment Rental：Available, free of charge
- Water toys：kayaks, wakeboard, bodyboards, water-skis, fishing gear, Jetski.
- Dive insurance：Divers travelling aboard must have valid dive insurance
- Wi-Fi Internet ：Available with additional cost
- Laundry Service：Available with additional cost
- Massage Service：Available with additional cost
- Payment on board：By cash (Euro, USD, IDR)
- Crew Number：8, including 1 - 2 dive guide
FOOD & DRINKS
NAVIGATION AND SAFETY FEATURES
LANGUAGE SPOKEN ONBOARD
1 | 2
Dates From / To Available spaces Price from
- 19/01/2018 - 26/01/2018 Sorong Sorong 6 available 26120 HK$
- 29/01/2018 - 05/02/2018 Sorong Sorong 6 available 26120 HK$
- 07/02/2018 - 14/02/2018 Sorong Sorong 6 available 26120 HK$
- 16/02/2018 - 23/02/2018 Sorong Sorong Full 31798 HK$
- 04/03/2018 - 16/03/2018 Sorong Sorong Full 31798 HK$
- 25/03/2018 - 06/04/2018 Sorong Sorong Full 26120 HK$
- 08/04/2018 - 15/04/2018 Sorong Sorong 4 available 26120 HK$
- 19/04/2018 - 26/04/2018 Sorong Sorong 4 available 26120 HK$
- 01/05/2018 - 11/05/2018 Sorong Sorong Full 26120 HK$
- 21/05/2018 - 31/05/2018 Kendari Komodo Full 16656 HK$
- 05/06/2018 - 12/06/2018 Labuan Bajo Labuan Bajo 6 available 23318 HK$
- 14/06/2018 - 19/06/2018 Labuan Bajo Labuan Bajo Full 16656 HK$
- 22/06/2018 - 27/06/2018 Labuan Bajo Labuan Bajo 6 available 16656 HK$
- 01/07/2018 - 06/07/2018 Labuan Bajo Labuan Bajo 4 available 16656 HK$
- 08/07/2018 - 13/07/2018 Labuan Bajo Labuan Bajo 6 available 16656 HK$
- 15/07/2018 - 22/07/2018 Labuan Bajo Labuan Bajo 6 available 23318 HK$
- 28/07/2018 - 04/08/2018 Labuan Bajo Labuan Bajo 4 available 23318 HK$
- 06/08/2018 - 18/08/2018 Labuan Bajo Labuan Bajo Full 18927 HK$
- 21/08/2018 - 26/08/2018 Labuan Bajo Labuan Bajo Full 16656 HK$
- 29/08/2018 - 03/09/2018 Labuan Bajo Labuan Bajo 4 available 16656 HK$
1 | 2
Cabin Size : 8-11 m²
No. of cabins : 2
Max. occupation : max. 2/3 person
Window/Porthole (cannot be opened)
Located on lower deck, equipped with 1 double bed lower + 1 single upper bunk bed. Air condition, en-suite bathroom, TV, storage space.
Cabin Size : 20 m²
No. of cabins : 1
Max. occupation : max. 2 person
Porthole (cannot be opened)
Located on lower deck, equipped with 1 king size double bed. Air conditioned, Fan, en-suite bathroom, hair dryer, TV, large sofa (bedding for children possible), storage space.